- Fabric Freedom in the UK, has this gorgeous pattern for a quilt they call "Morris Springtime" (scroll down for it). There is also a whole lot of other patterns, but this one is my favourite. I love the colours in it.
- Retro Mama have a fabulous tutorial for patchwork easter eggs, that I might try next year.
Gecko Gully have a load of free patterns available for download. I am quite taken with the Neptune Quilt pattern, although not the colours they are showing. I think it would look great in black, red and white.
- Ideas for Quilting have a list of free block patterns. The Card Trick Quilt Block pattern, looks like an interesting pattern with a trick of the eye. At first glance it clearly looks like the cards are layered, upon closer inspection, it is the way the block is arranged. I could imagine a black back, with embroidery on the actual cards ...
- Hoffman Fabrics have a free quilt download section as well. I love their Kasuri Hills pattern in Japanese fabrics.
- Moda Bakehouse have a free pattern section and they have a beautiful binder cover that would look great in something a little more bolder than the pastels they are showing.
Do you have any free pattern site that are worthwhil checking out?